Outsourced Roles and Support for
Title IX and Human Resources
At times, educational institutions and school districts face unexpected staffing gaps in key roles such as Title IX Coordinators, Human Resources, or Compliance professionals. These gaps can result from various factors, including leaves of absence, extended job searches, hiring freezes, or resource reallocation. When you find yourself in such situations, our Specialists can provide the professional expertise and continuity your institution or school district needs.
- Interim Title IX Coordinators: When your Title IX Coordinator role is vacant due to an unforeseen absence, rely on our experienced Specialists to step in seamlessly. We ensure your institution or school district remains compliant and provides a safe and healthy learning, working and living environment for all. For more on the benefits of an Interim Title IX Coordinator, check out our blog post.
- External/Interim Title IX roles: Often institutions and school districts struggle to manage their incoming reports against staffing or a conflict of interest or bias arises. Our Specialists serve as external Title IX and equity investigators, decision-makers, hearing chairs, appellate decision-makers, advisors and informal resolution facilitators. In each and every role, we ensure that our services are seamless with your community.
- Interim Human Resources Professionals: A gap in your HR department can disrupt hiring processes and employee management. Our interim HR professionals ensure the continuity of HR functions, maintaining essential processes during staffing transitions.
- Interim Compliance Officer: Compliance is critical in the education sector, and our interim compliance experts help ensure that your institution or district adheres to all regulatory requirements even when your in-house compliance role is vacant.
Why Choose Us:
- Experience: Our Specialists have deep experience on the ground in these roles at institutions and districts, making them well-prepared to handle the responsibilities of the vacant role or overflow of work effectively.
- Flexibility: We understand that staffing gaps can be of varying durations. Whether your institution or district needs short-term or extended support, we’re here to accommodate your specific needs.
- Compliance Assurance: We take compliance seriously and ensure that your institution or district continues to comply with the 2020 Title IX regulations and other pertinent State and Federal laws.
- Seamless Transition: Our team members integrate smoothly into your institution or district, working collaboratively with your existing staff to maintain operational continuity.
Is your educational institution facing a staffing gap in a crucial role? Do you need external support in the various Title IX roles? Contact us to discuss your specific needs. We’ll provide a tailored solution to bridge the gap and support your institution or district seemlessly.