- You will receive an email confirmation after registering for the Conference and will have the option to pay by credit card or request a PO for payment.
- Payment by check or PO must be received by March 1, 2020 and registration must be paid prior to the conference.
- A $25 fee will be charged for all returned checks.
- Checks should be made payable to:
Institutional Compliance Solutions
711 Signal Mountain Rd., #108
Signal Mountain, TN 37405
Cancellation, Transfer, and Refund Policy
- All cancellations must be made in writing and mailed or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No telephone cancellations will be accepted.
- It will take a minimum of four-six weeks to receive a refund.
- A 50% penalty will be assessed on all cancellations postmarked or emails dated before February 19, 2020.
- Transfers to another individual in your organization are accepted if the request is made in writing via mail or email.
- No refunds will be issued on or after February 19, 2020.
- No refunds will be given for no-shows.
Terms and Conditions
- You must be 18 years or older to attend this attend. In order to confirm your registration, payment must be received prior to the conference.
- Photo, Image, and Recording Disclaimer: Registration and attendance at Institutional Compliance Solutions (ICS) events constitutes an agreement by the registrant to the ICS’ use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee’s image or voice in photos, images, video, and/or audio recordings of such events without compensation or approval rights.
- All photos, images, and recordings are the property of ICS.